In my previous article, I invited you to ask yourself three questions concerning your goal:
1) Do you really think it’s a good idea to reach that goal?
2) Do you think it’s possible to reach that goal?
3) Are you willing to make it a priority?
In my experience, being able to say “Yes!” to these questions will significantly increase your chances of reaching your goals and getting what you want in life.
But what if your answer to these questions is not a resounding “yes!”?
Well, if that’s the case, I suggest you change your mind about it.
I know this may sound a bit abrupt, so please allow me to tell you a bit more about this.
George Bernard Shaw said “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything!” and I think he was right. And I would like to add “Those who can change their minds, can change anything!”. We can change our minds because we can always have a New Thought about something, we can always “think again”. The capacity to change your mind is a very powerful thing!
Truly understanding the Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought allows you to change your mind much more elegantly, which will serve you very well in all areas of your life. This is one of the many positive side-effects of learning about the Three Principles!
– When you really understand the power of Thought, you understand that thoughts are transient. Thoughts come and go, what you think evolves and changes naturally if you allow that natural process to happen. (You might think “It’s not possible, I can’t do this” right now, but be open to the possibility to think something different just a moment later.)
– When you understand the power of Consciousness, you understand that there is no limit to what you can experience. Every time your thoughts change, your reality changes and you live in a new world. (When you have the thought “Well, ok, maybe this is possible”, you start to see it as possible and you start to live in a world of possibility!)
– When you understand the power of Mind, you know that there is no limit to what you can think. You are Infinite Creative Potential.
Because you are the Three Principles in action, you naturally have the power to change your mind, whether you realize it or not. If you want to get better at changing your mind, if you want to get a new thought about something, to see things from a different perspective, there are a couple of things you can do: you can talk with a coach or read inspiring books or articles. Just open your mind and explore!
For example, did you see what I did in my last series of articles? My goal was to help you to have new thoughts about mental clarity so you could change your mind and answer “Yes!!” to all 3 questions:
In “Check yourself before you wreck yourself” I explained that it’s a really good idea to have a clear mind. Life works better when your mind is clear.
Do you think it’s a good idea to have mental clarity? Yes!!
In “Wave those thoughts goodbye” I explained that it’s possible, you can have clarity, all you need to do is let go of unwanted thoughts and you can totally do this. You have that power, you’ve always had it and you always will.
Do you think it’s possible for you to have mental clarity? Yes!!
In “Make this your New Year’s resolution for 2016” I tried to convince you to make clarity your biggest priority.
Are you willing to make your clarity a priority? Yes!!
Was this article useful for you? I would love to hear your reactions!
It’s much easier to navigate life when we understand how stuff works. My work as a Three Principles coach consists of exploring with my clients “how life really works”. Does this resonate with you? Do you want to know more? Contact me and we’ll have a chat.